Monday, February 11, 2008

Snack Review: Pop Chips

Since I'm still on my fried food ban, my options in the snacks/chip aisle were severely limited this weekend. I decided to try Pop Chips, a new brand that I had remembered seeing on a billboard somewhere. Of course I'm a total sucker for marketing.

I like to try new snacks in its purest form first, so the original Pop Chips made the cut (other varieties include sea salt & vinegar and barbeque). They are "not fried (unhealthy)" and "not baked (undelicious)". They apparently use a system that allows them to pop the chips without oil. No, I don't understand it either.



The verdict? I would probably buy them again, but they don't satisfy that true potato chip craving. I had a serious Kettle Chip addiction before Lent started!

No comments: